Features & Benefits
- Factory-built for high quality, durability and long life
- Stainless steel inner wall construction for superior strength over traditional materials used. Outer wall options of stainless or paintable aluminized steel
- Insulation options include 1” air or up to 4” of dense fiber blanket for stringent skin temperature requirements
- Safety tested and listed to multiple UL standards, signifying compliance with U.S. and Canadian codes (UL 103HT, 641, 2561; ULC C959)
- 5” to 48” diameters (ID) to fit the wide range of commercial applications and customer specifications
- 1400 °F maximum temperature rating with low clearance to combustibles (ref. installation instructions)
- Array of components and accessories designed to make a complete installation simple and quick
- Backed by AMPCO’s industry-leading commercial/industrial warranty
Commercial – Industrial – Marine
- CHP (Co-generation)
- Coffee Roasters
- Water Heaters
- Laboratory Fume Hoods
Used in schools and government facilities, office buildings, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, multi-story tenant spaces, data centers, retail space, factories, warehouses.
This product is factory built versus field fabricated, saving over 50% in labor costs.