OT — Tapered Increaser
- Used when a pipe diameter change is required.
- Materials Available: 304/ALZ, 316/ALZ, 304/304, 316/316
- A = Smaller Diameter
- B = Larger Diameter
- C = Installed Length = [(B-A) 2] +2 (see Note 1 below)
- Example: Installed Length for 12VSI304-18OT equals [(18-12)2] + 2 = 14".
Ordered Part Includes:
OT, plus one two-piece Outer Jacket, and one VB for smaller diameter. Fiber insulation provided for IVSI models.
- Installed length shall not be greater than longest available straight pipe length (see page 7) for each diameter.
- K = N [1 -(A/B)2]2
- where N = 0.47 for one step OT
- N = 0.53 for two step OT